Monday, October 13, 2008

Today...

is a holday! I didn't remember that until my third student failed to show up. It's a little frustrating, considering that I left California a day earlier than I would've liked so that I could be home to teach these lessons. Grrrrrr.

I had a fantastic time. What better way to spend your weekend than with pasty, over-weight, socially awkward nerds? I had a blast sitting in on different panels discussing my favorite games, seeing my favorite web-a-sode people interviewed and watch a screening of their newest, yet-to-be-released video, and being able to talk about gaming for an entire weekend. I also had a totally great time with my mom, my brother and his new girlfriend Mindy, and his best friend Casey, and his roomates, JJ and David. We all had a blast! Here are some pics (including a picture of my favorite costume from the whole weekend):




No comments: